Hello! I’m Ivan Temelkov. A blogger, social media enthusiast, and digital marketing strategist. I live Life to its fullest and value relationships indefinitely.
I’m passionate about working with small business owners (such as yourself perhaps) in assisting them with their digital marketing needs (SEO, Pay-Per-Click Marketing, Social Media and Website Development).
It all started in 2006 when by luck of the draw introduced to SEO and Pay-Per-Click Marketing. In just short period of time I found myself dominating in local search and helping small business owners acquire search visibility for brand-related products and services on search engines such as Google and Yahoo. A Certified Google AdWords Advertising Professional and former Yahoo! Search Marketing Solutions Ambassador.
In 2009 I started this blog out of mere curiosity and experimentation with content marketing. Little did I know what I had gotten myself into. The last few years created doorways to fresh opportunities and cultivation of new horizons.
How My Blog Can Help You
In your journey to business success the digital umbrella may throw a curveball or two your way. It’s a challenging environment requiring solid knowledge of the marketplace and consumer demand. One of the main initiatives behind the launch of my blog in 2009 was meant to focus on assisting other small business owners in growing their business using the following digital marketing mediums:
Search Engine Optimization
5 Business Facts About Me
1. I use LinkedIn almost religiously for professional networking (not an open networker either) Send me a connection request.
2. I’m tweeting quite frequently. Always interested in expanding my network and heavily interested in new followers and meeting new folks. Follow me today for a conversation.
3. Responsible for starting a digital marketing local SEO trend that sent a tremor to other major marketing agencies in St. Louis area and later followed.
4. Digital marketing is a passion for me stretching beyond a 9-5 gig. Always up for new conversations and learning a thing of two from others.
A Bit About My Personal Life
Ok, so needless to say everyone wants to get personal at some point or another (no pun intended). I’m originally from Rousse, Bulgaria. A small town on Danube River bordering the country Romania. Moved to the U.S. at age 14 to start a new life thankfully to two of the best parents in the whole world.
Former tri-lingual speaker (Czech, Russian, Engligh). Married in 2007 and divorced 2010 (shit happens but Life goes on). Never thought it would occur to me of all people however it opened my eyes and led me to a woman that changed my Life forever (things do happen for a reason).
Foodie. Beer taster. Love riding my road bike weather permitting. Former car enthusiast (yes, used to be addicted to my Honda Civic Si). Appreciative of the small things in Life. Enjoy good conversations with bright folks. Determined in meeting and exceeding a good challenge.
Feel like chatting it up? E-mail me or call me at (636) 224-8429 (i don’t bite, i promise)
Accomplishments, Honors, & Awards
- President of Social Media Club of St. Charles (@smcstc)
- Social Media Manager of the Month
- Top 100 Marketer of St. Louis Nominee
- Top 5% most viewed LinkedIn profiles
- Former Yahoo! Search Marketing Solutions Ambassador
- Google AdWords Advertising Certified Professional
- Speaker, Google Analytics, “Show Me The Blog Conference”
- Speaker, Social Media, “Art Institute of St. Louis”
- University of Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL) Digital Media Marketing Advisory Board
- University of Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL) SEO & SEM Professor
- Bilingual Speaker (Bulgarian)